Thursday, August 25, 2011

Some new parts

Check out my cool new customized Wells Fargo debit card:

And I got a factory workshop manual that covers every single nut and bolt and screw in the whole car. It will make working on it SO much easier:
And I got a set of Eurospec bumpers. I bought them from a guy in England who was selling them on Shopadilly.com, which is an British ebay of sorts. They are so much better looking than the US versions and mine are rotting away anyhow. The front bumper (the lower one) has the turn signal lenses from my car and weren't included.
So now I will move on to taking the car apart down to the bare chassis which I will de-rust and paint and then  rebuild the car up from there.
Thanks for looking at my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Cool stuff! The card looks nice. I didn't know you could do that.

    ReplyDelete