Sunday, May 29, 2011

Nose badges and handbook

I have acquired a brand new nose badge. Here is the old one with big chips and gouges in it:
And here is the brand, spanking new one:
Nice, eh? Another really great thing that came with this car is the ORIGINAL glovebox owner's handbook:
With vinyl pouch even. These are really rare especially in a "barn find" car as the one I bought. It has lot's of valuable information which will help me to restore the car.
Soon I will be getting the first shipment of parts from the Elite I "bought" in Albuquerque,NM. The seller is removing parts from it and shipping them to me. His car does not have an engine or trans but does have lots of important parts I need. I'll show pictures of the loot when it gets here.

1 comment:

  1. Strange, I commented on this post yesterday and today it is gone.

    ReplyDelete